Dr. Molly Barrow

The Official Dr. Molly Barrow Blog offers educational self help advice about relationships, business, dating, marriage, parenting, teenagers and children, self-esteem, love and romance. Dr. Molly Barrow holds a Ph.D in psychology and is the author of Matchlines for Singles and the self-esteem adventure series, Malia and Teacup Awesome African Adventure and Malia and Teacup Out on a Limb. Dr. Molly is a relationship and psychology expert host on progressiveradionnetwork.com and television guest.

Friday, September 04, 2009

Jane on Books Teacher Librarian to review Malia and Teacup Series

JANE ON BOOKS the I love kids blog will review the new Malia and Teacup series:

I love the look of these books- they have very appealing covers and sounds like a great theme. I will look for them to read and review, assuming their availability at my local book store. Thanks for the information.

Jane describes herself:
"I Love Kids’ Books
I have the privilege of being a teacher-librarian in 2 elementary schools. That means I have the best of all worlds; I teach and work with children from Kindergarten through grade 8; my job encompasses the management of the libraries as well as developing the collections. And my homework? Reading and more reading! What more could a life-long bookworm ask for? The point of this blog is mainly for my own use- to make myself some notes about some of the many books I read- to prompt my failing memory, to use as the basis for book-talks or newsletter inserts and to provide information for others that may be interested. These will not be formal or lengthy- but just some of my thoughts. "



MOLLY BARROW, PH.D.

http://www.DrMollyBarrow.com

http://www.maliaandteacup.com


Dr. Molly Barrow holds a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and is the author of Matchlines for Singles, Matchline for Couples, and Malia and Teacup: Awesome African Adventure and Malia and Teacup: Out on a Limb. As an authority on relationship and psychological topics,Dr. Barrow is a member of the American Psychological Association, Screen Actors Guild, and Authors Guild and is a licensed mental health counselor. Dr. Molly has appeared as an expert in the film, My Suicide, documentaries Ready to Explode and KTLA Impact, NBC news, PBS In Focus, WBZT talk radio, and in O Magazine, Psychology Today, Newsday, New York Times, CNN, The Nest, MSN.com, Yahoo, Match.com, Women's Health, Harvard Business School, Women's World, has a radio show on blogtalkradio.com and is a columnist for Menstuff.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home